- 5 wired zones with the 2KOhm EOL resistor. Zone power management is present.
- Zone types: interior, 24-hour, delayed, entry/exit, arming, fire, arm stay, general alarm, Interior delayed/Instant, Arming by pulse;
- 2 groups.
- 2 programmable open collector outputs, switching current up to 120mA.
- Power supply output + 12V for sensors and external siren with resettable 500 mA fuse.
- Supported wireless systems: Visоniс, Cгоw, Jаblotron;
- Memory for 128 events
- Real-time clock.
The panel has 1 open collector type output with switching current up to 200 mA (on request can be increased to 500 mA) to connect siren, included for all groups under the “OR” scheme. Siren output monitoring is not supported.
Keys and passwords:
- The total number of users – 32
- Users distributed between groups 16/16
- Siren (works for all “or” groups under the scheme)
- Group 1 External LED
- Group 2 External LED
- General alarm
- Group 1 Alarm
- Group 2 Alarm
- Fire Alarm
- Control from CMS (or Phoenix-MK)
Event buffer – 128 events, (non-volatile memory)
Lun-25 available in 2 versions:
- Lun-25 – the device without integrated control and display means, designed for use with Lind-9M3/Lind-15/Lind-EM/Lind-11TM/antivandal TM keys reader.
- Lun-25E – a device with integrated RFID EMMarine card reader and multi-functional LED built-in directly on the housing.
There are no reviews yet.